Women most of the time get concern about their uneven skin tone. Dark spots at different parts of the face make them look bad and also dull and not attractive. This kind of uneven skin tone is known as the hyper pigmentation. They are sometimes also termed as the pigmentation too. Most common reasons of the hyper pigmentation are the dark spots for various reasons. They can be sun spots, age spots or even the freckles too. Not only on face, but they can also appear on the hands and body too. The cause of the hyper pigmentation can be due to many common facts. To know all about hyper pigmentation, find out what this actually is.
Pigmentation is the coloring of the skin due to the production of the Melanin in our body. Melanin production is varied in all of us due to many reasons. Hence some of us are fair while others are medium tones and some are dark. This is an absolutely normal process to our body. But due to different factors like age, germs, dirt, pollution, sun rays, sometimes unwanted dark spots are seen on the skin. These spots are known as hyper pigmentation.
Factors of types of the problem
Some of the common factors initiating the hyper pigmentation are the sun, hormonal imbalances, ages, skin inflammation, medication and some diseases, skin injuries. So to reduce the problem of the hyper pigmentation, the spots need to be take care. Know what can be probable reason for the hyper pigmentation. Act accordingly and take the preventive measure to keep away from this problem.
There are also types of hyper pigmentation based on the part of the body where it occurs:
- Epidermal or surface layer: this occurs at the epidermis level of the skin or on the surface layer.
- Dermis layer: this is the inner part of the skin, where the hyper pigmentation if occurs can be permanent.
Ways to overcome the hyper pigmentation
After knowing all about hyper pigmentation, it is now time to tell about its prevention. As we all prevention is better than cure, so taking preventive steps can be better than to treat the hyper pigmentation.
- Start using the sun protection cream which is having the SPF of at least 30.
- Use the sun cream which meant for your skin type only, otherwise that would not be helpful
- Exfoliation of the skin with the use of the chemical products can be done to remove the spotty skin.
- Go to a dermatologist to get the cure of the hyper pigmentation that you are having. After it can be due to varied reasons mentioned above. You never know for what you are being affected.
Get it treated as soon as possible
Whatever is the cause for the problem, hyper pigmentation is curable after all. So take proper care of your skin to get rid of it at the inception. Otherwise it can be permanently on your skin for life long. Overcome the problem even with some professional treatment available at best derma logical treatment centers. You are beautiful so why cover up with dark spots.